Frakkin’ A! Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome is here!

I have been waiting for this for a very long time. Ten webisodes starting today, 2-hour movie (and, I hope, official series pilot to then be picked up) in February 2013. Read more here. Now watch it. I’m going to wait until I get home so I can see it on the largest screen possible.

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

So say we all!

8 Responses to “Frakkin’ A! Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome is here!”

1. MHip said:

Feb 12, 13 at 9:58 pm

Chuck….cough once if you’re alive.

2. Chuck said:

Feb 16, 13 at 11:36 am

3. Chuck said:

Feb 16, 13 at 11:37 am

Yeah, I need to do an “I’m alive” post. Life has been insane over the past few months, plus a lot of the WordPressy features here have mysteriously stopped working. :-/ I’m going to need some help with that.

I’m glad there’s at least one person out there who’s missed the free content, though.

4. Rob said:

Mar 11, 13 at 10:02 am

I check through perhaps once a week, so the count is +1 at a minimum!

In fact, I used the Marc Savoy jambalaya recipe on your site just this last weekend. Tasty, as have been all of your recipes that I have used.

Thanks for the content, glad you are well, don’t be a stranger :)

5. Chuck said:

Mar 11, 13 at 2:16 pm

Thanks Rob! I’m hoping to be back posting semi-regularly as soon as life calms down a bit. We’re 95% finished with the house renovation but Wesly and I still have a lot of painting and moving stuff around to do. Then I’ll get to goof off online more. :)

6. MHip said:

Mar 20, 13 at 9:40 pm

Cool…Hope to see you back at it soon.
    This place sounds interesting. One opening in HB, and one right down the street from me near South Coast Plaza.

7. Rob said:

May 05, 13 at 9:29 am

Happy Cinco to you guys….enjoy some sunshine and Latin influenced cocktails.

8. Shari said:

Jun 18, 13 at 11:04 am

Hey Chuck – thought I better make sure you’re still kickin’ out there…somewhere…life is just not the same without your free content man.